Are you a passionate and creative individual seeking a company that creates cutting edge software? If so, the Effortless Admin development team may be the right fit for you!
We are currently looking for another outstanding user experience developer to add to our team. Here at Effortless Admin, we develop cutting-edge web applications that streamline the administration of group benefits for companies across Canada. As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the development life cycle, including requirements analysis, prototyping, and the implementation of new functionality. We have an endless number of projects for which we need hardworking and skilled individuals.
Our development team is bright, young, and energetic. We have fun creating elegant solutions to complex problems that positively dazzle our clients. Team members enjoy working together, as well as having the freedom and flexibility to write software the way they want to. We shun the status quo, believing instead in finding better, faster, and more interesting ways to help our clients.
- You have a creative mind
- You’re a perfectionist; never satisfied until your design is perfect
- You see the big picture; you know when a unique solution isn’t the best solution
- You design websites because it’s fun
- You enjoying working with other developers; creating solutions with a team excites you
- A solid working understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with ASP.NET and C#
- Experience working with Photoshop, or similar tools
- Brilliant team members that like to see others grow
- Fun, upbeat and professional environment
- Competitive wages and benefit package
Does the prospect of forming relationships with a wide array of companies excite you? Are you a friendly, detail-oriented person with a good working knowledge of group benefit administration? If so, the Effortless Admin customer service team may be the right fit for you!
We are currently looking for another outstanding benefits specialist to add to our team. Here at Effortless Admin, we use cutting-edge web applications to streamline the administration of group benefits for companies across Canada. As a benefits specialist, you will be responsible for helping plan administrators manage their group benefits plan. You’ll answer contract-related questions, act as clients’ liaison to their insurance carrier(s), provide training on the use of the Effortless Admin software, and much more.
Our customer service team is friendly, fun and knowledgeable. We enjoy working together as a team to provide our clients with top-notch support.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Carry out administrative functions within the client service team
- Implement various changes for benefit plan members
- Build strong business relationships with plan administrators
- Provide training, support and guidance to plan administrators
Necessary skills and abilities
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to exceed expectations while contributing to your team's overall success
- Knowledge of group benefits administration or able to learn quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required for client services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills